Thursday, March 4, 2010

21 Days and it’s a Habit

Day 343- For those men who, sooner or later, are lucky enough to break away from the pack, the most intoxicating moment comes when they cease being bodies in other men’s command and find they control their own time, when they learn their own voice and authority. -Theodore White. It’s officially a habit or better yet a testament of what happens if you can keep up anything for 21- straight days. Yes, we’ve crossed the critical threshold of being committed to something that can transform lives.

Skyy Julia had a difficult night with a high temperature and little sleep was gotten last night. We were back to the doctor this morning and I’m happy to report she is feeling better tonight. I'm thankful I will be on the road tomorrow speaking in Alabama away from so many distractions.

It will be a good time to map out my March strategy since we're already four days into the month. I decided to turn the phones off and all social media for a couple of days. I need to focus on what new doors to walk through. Still working on getting all my paperwork done for graduate school. Things are moving forward very positively except for having to circle back to Clark Atlanta who sent an unofficial document for my transcript.

Clark Atlanta is still close to my heart but this episode with the registrars office is incredulous and not a signal of excellence. However, after receiving my video for enrollment from Full Sail University I’m even more energized about getting started. I’m about to shut everything down for tonight so I can spend quality time meditating on the word and in His presence.

Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6

0 comments: