Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 335: Maya Angelou: 'Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." All day long I've received the most wonderful emails from dozens of my Leadership Atlanta Classmates that could not make the reunion. This resulted in a serge of memories and special moments remembered that took my breath away.

Topping that off was lunch with my friend Luci Reed catching up over burgers and walking in the rain. I have literally been glued to my computer working most of the day and I'm over tired. Last night, was barbacue and today burgers so I won't need to eat the rest of the weekend. I really need to find a way to get in bed earlier and to the gym...help. My body is Screaming rejuvenate me and so it's off to bed I go.

Lord, I thank you for this day, my daily bread and for the new mercies You granted on my behalf.

Tonight, represents 30 days of straight blogging...I love sharing.

0 comments: