Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Are You Coachable?

Day 337- Influence doesn't come to us instantaneously. It grows in stages. If your life in any way connects with other people, you are an Influencer. - John Maxwell. The thing you have to remember is your influence is not equal with all people. Your influence is either positive or negative. Yet, the most rewarding influence you'll ever have is helping other people become influencers.

According to John Maxwell's book "Becoming a Person of Influence" the highest level of influence you can achieve is that of multiplication. That's when you pass on what you've learned to others and they pass it on. To be able to pass on what you've learned in your business, ministry or motherhood to another they first have to be Coachable. Are you willing to set aside everything you think you know to receive success coaching from someone who's already where you're trying to get? Even when I answer yes, it's still hard as heck when you're a person of influence in your own right.

Today was all out wonderful and I feel very accomplished. I'm committed to giving God something to work with everyday. Last night, Coach Tomer the founder of YTB was hosting an intimate session with some of the business owners. He said, “you and God make a majority" -that'll preach.

I feel as though, I 'm seeing life out of New eyes. Yes, I'm seeing the New and everyday it get brighter and brighter. I've given myself permission to succeed in the New.

Bonsoir

0 comments: