Monday, March 22, 2010

I Did It My Way

Day 326:"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."-- Dawna Markova

I woke up with the absolute feeling that I was going to Win in everything I did today. Even as I slept, I could hear myself unconsciously telling myself to dream big and not let anyone or anything deny me. Waking up with a plan that I was committed to following with passion made for a noteworthy day.

Mary Muhammad has become my accountability partner and she is pushing me to become a member of Coach’s Corner in my ZamZuu business. I'll become part of an elite group of entrepreneurs who are being mentored by the Founder Coach Lloyd Tomer. There is nothing like walking with like-minded people who can see a vision and move towards a common goal.

Six more days before graduate school and I’m trying to get myself mentally ready to step into it. We’ll see if they can close the gap on the paperwork. I’m blogging and it’s almost 11:00 pm and I’m listing to my Monday night leadership call. I’m fading to being over tired because I have been working since 8:00 am this morning. No exercise today but I did eat healthy, drink water and green tea.

Working for myself these past sixteen hours have been nothing short of extraordinary…I love it. I started Friday working on the hook up to make a personal introduction to one of the most sought after radio Gospel Host in the country Coco Brother. Well with some favor the connection was made through a gospel recording artist friend. He called it a God connection and we ended up talking three times this evening. He even got BeBe Winans on a 3-way call with us.

This day produced a nice harvest and I was able to plant some wonderful seeds. I truly believe I gave God something to work with today and my angels were busy delivering as well. It is definitely time to close it down because I have a date with the gym in the morning. My friend Didier is coming from Paris at the end of the month and I want to look fierce...

0 comments: