Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alabama Eye Opener

Day 341-Merely going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile. There were many eye openers as we moved through three cities in the mostly unlikely state for dreams.

There was a validation of the call to speak into the lives of women and it gave me a quiet high. Quiet because I felt like God had winked at me and given me a hug and a push.

The trip gave me a closer look at my teammates and where I fitted in and where I didn’t. As I come more in touch with the person I am becoming I’m getting more delivered from people. People can put false expectations on you because of what they need and sell it to you as something you need.

Riding home and thinking about my bed and learning to enjoy the journey.

Peace a and Blessings….

0 comments: