Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Attitude Is Flying High

Day 324: "Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. "~ Cadet Maxim. In speaking with one a friend earlier in the day he talked about how everything you do in life is predicated on your attitude. It got me to thinking about how the Lion in the mirror from yesterday. This challenged me to study my attitude today and those whom I came in contact with.

There are only 4 days left until graduate school starts and I’m calm as my enrollment guide works through the last of the paperwork. His attitude has been warm and fuzzy as this is a $30,000 investment and I’m sure they don’t want to lose one student. I must admit that the customer service at Full Sail University has been nothing short of impressive. That coupled with the human factor of a dedicated and loyal staff that called me on nights and weekends to make sure my task were completed. They get an A+ for their attitude of helps.

Today I was unwavering in my attitude to get my exercise in as I walked Piedmont Park. I feel exhilarated and ready to go pull and all nighter. I’m in multi-tasking mode with several partners working on projects with me….I love this. Tonight, after study I’m going to rework my Vision Board for Costa Rica because I’m finally committed to actually being in the contest. I am now "in it to win it” and the board will help me to see myself there. Since the contest began about six and a half weeks ago I have dropped one person into my business. The odds of me getting 30 People into my Power Team seem impossible. I love it, because that’s when the God of impossibilities gets to really be glorified.

I asked a close friend for a favor today and I preference it with “you can tell me no” and I would not be upset. She did just that, and my attitude was thank you so much and I was cool with her answer. Her denial simply meant I needed to go somewhere else for my Yes.

I reached out to another friend ( sounds like national friend day) and as we were talking she paused to pick up her other line. I could hear her speaking and wondered who she was talking to so abruptly. When she came back to me she conveyed it was her husband she had just hung up with. I mentally checked off in my mind to be very conscious of how I speak to my husband. (please know he's on the way)

Yesterday, was 40 straight days of blogging and 40 biblically represents a season. I hope you're stay with me on this journey to see what God is going to do through me.

This day was amazing and I can truly say that I gained everything… because my attitude is Flying High.

0 comments: