Saturday, March 20, 2010

SPEAK LIFE

Day 328: “You can not afford to release capricious words out of your mouth because the spirit realm takes every word uttered from man as a command and mandate…..this is how powerful the spoken word is.” —Cindy Trimm. Sometimes your success, your progress, or your blessings can be held up and hindered not because you are speaking negatively, but because others have released negative word over your life and you have accepted them as true. I refuse to sit back and passively let life happen to me.

Tonight, I represented a client at an event hosted my prominent attorney Willie Gary out of Florida. He is presenting the first annual Classic Gold Music Awards and Atlanta was the first of five cities for the unveiling. As I sat back and watched the people in charge of the event I put on my event eye and watched all the moving parts. As I was chatting with Mr. Gary, a former colleague walked up to us and said, “she’s rich you know." I of course replied," absolutely and thank you for speaking it into the atmosphere.

Atlanta is home to some of the most pretentious folks you will every want to meet. But, tonight the A-List was not out in full affect but the crowd was charming and interesting. Mostly, I watched the team in charge and thought to myself they’ve gotten themselves connected to a mover and a shaker. I have got to step up my intentions and speak life over my destiny. I must set myself in position because I could be one person away from having what I want to launch the magazine.

As the mailman came and went today, I was a little frustrated that my client’s had not made it a priority to pay me. I decree and declare that I am living in the overflow and that wealth and riches are in my house. Our prayer life has to be strategic.

I’m getting actively involved in my own destiny. I’m not taking anything else lying down because the power for change in my mouth. The power for prosperity is in my mouth, the power for healing is in my mouth. The power for a successful business, ministry, marriage, relationship, successful children is in my mouth. In the book of Job, God said, “you shall decree at thing and it shall be established” Job 22:28. I will finish my book by June 1.

All secret things belong to God, but those things that are revealed belong to man. One of my favorite scriptures is Proverbs 25:2 “It is God’s privilege to conceal things and the king’s privilege to discover them. When we take command over our life and words no one can hinder, alter or abort your destiny.

0 comments: