Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting To YES

Day 332: Persistence- What if the bank president refused to make me a loan? This was nothing. He might even lecture me on the folly of taking a loan for the purpose for which I was seeking it. That made no difference to me; simply meant that I must look elsewhere until I got what I wanted.”- John D. Rockefeller. These words should resonate in the spirit of every entrepreneurial who ever thought about giving up.

My car is shot and I’ve decided I cannot put anymore money into it. I think I have to finally let go of the Jaguar brand and on to something else. The financing is tricky because I’m no longer tied to a paycheck and it’s kind of funny to me. I could fill the young man who is trying to pre-approve me getting anxious as I remained calm. I’m clear that I will get the car I want based on my terms and the above statement by Rockefeller reinforced it.

I have been in the “zone” all day and as I write I’m finishing up listening to a leadership training Webinar. It’s been super productive as I’ve exposed people to my business and completed a major proposal. I’m going to do some sit ups before I hit the sheets because I promised my body I would love on it everyday.

If I look at life only through natural eyes, I would see my car, laptop and grad school enrollment in jeopardy and not any checks. Yet, a governing principle of life is that everything has a door, an entrance. In daily life every wrong report needs a door, every threat needs a door, and every wrong spirit that comes must have a door in order to successfully affect you. Instead of opening it, possess it! Covenant blessing and inheritance includes doors—possession of them with authority to open and close them.

I took authority over my spiritual and natural house today and closed the door on anything that did not belong in my life. In other words, everything in my path today was about getting to a YES. I spoke it into the atmosphere and I believe that I receive it.

Yes, Yes, Yes and then Yes!

0 comments: