Sunday, March 7, 2010

Divine Connections

Day 340- The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstance they want, and if they can't find them, make them"- George Bernard Shaw. Got in early this morning from my road trip and woke up so very happy to see a new day. Today, I get another chance to be pleasing in His sight and that is a good thing.

The worship was amazing today and Trent Corey ushered in the presence of God. The message blessed me as the nugget from it was about meeting a divine connection in the coming days. It was a right on time word for me as it is exactly what I need.

Served in the marketing ministry of New Birth Bible Institute and I found out today that I love it. I was doing recruiting and talking to people after church about enrolling into classes. I met some really cool people and was able to be an extension of the ministry by passing the love.

Our new vision for our church is to Love Like Him, Live Like Him, and Lead Like Him. It was so good being a hugging ambassador to all the people I interacted with. Some of those I met were visiting from Houston and Ohio and I was their last touch. Knowing they went home with a demonstration of the the "Love like Him." was the best part of my day.

My friend Shirley cooked dinner for me and treated me like I was her special guest even though we're just family to each other. Going to finish watching the Oscar's and working on my plan and objectives for next week.

I've got some aggressive goals and I've given my accountability partner permission to call me into check if I get off course. Please pray that I am in the right place at the right time for my divine connection.

0 comments: